Professional painting contractors are always looking for new products that increase their job site efficiency. SnapDry™ Door and Trim Paint is one coating that will help you turn jobs faster. And now, it’s available in more color options, including extra white and deep and ultradeep bases.
This innovative latex paint product from Sherwin-Williams dries in a fraction of the time of other trim paints. With sleek, appealing results in as little as an hour, it will help you increase efficiency and reduce downtime.
Not only does SnapDry eliminate the need to leave doors and windows open for hours, it also delivers a durable finish that will stand the test of time, both inside and out. This for- mula will resist dirt and fingerprints as well as UV weathering, for an excellent look that lasts.
SnapDry is formulated for brush, roller or spray application, and the water-based formula offers easy clean-up. It is available exclusively at your neighborhood Sherwin-Williams store.
- Door can be closed in one hour without sticking
- Outstanding block resistance
- Exceptional resistance to dirt, fingerprints, UV and weathering
- Versatile interior/exterior acrylic latex
- Meets the most stringent VOC regulations with <50 g/L VOCs
- Available in satin and semi-gloss
- Virtually limitless color choices
This article was originally published in the Spring 2019 issue of PPC magazine.