Sherwin-Williams PRO customers now have a convenient new way to buy paint and supplies online using a mobile phone, tablet or computer.
Once you set up your online profile on mySW.com, you can:
- View your pricing
- Review previous purchases
- Order and re-order paint and supplies from your local Sherwin-Williams store
- Receive status updates on your orders
- View invoices and statements, and pay your account balance
- Save favorite colors, products and more for future reference
How to get started
- Visit mySW.com and setup your online profile and password. Be sure to enter in your nine-digit PRO account number (can be found on the top of your statement).
- If you need assistance, simply ask a Sherwin-Williams associate or your rep to help you create your online profile.
- Once you have your online profile set up, just log in to mySW.com anytime to order online!
The Gripka Paint Company, based in a suburb of Kansas City, was an early adopter of the Sherwin-Williams Buy Online service. Find out what the owners think of this new capability in our story Why I Buy My Paint and Supplies Online.
This article was originally published in the Winter 2017 issue of PPC magazine. Visit the Sherwin-Williams website for full details of the Buy Online service and other advantages of opening a PRO account.