The Titan RX-PRO Airless Spray Gun received the Sherwin-Williams 2016 Vendor Product of the Year award.
The award recognizes a single new product or product line exclusive to Sherwin-Williams that provides breakthrough technology, immediate sales and strong field organizational support.
“This is the second year in a row that Titan has received the Vendor Product of the Year award, demonstrating its continued drive for innovation,” said Tracey Gairing, vice president of marketing and purchasing, Sherwin-Williams.
“Titan conducted extensive field research to identify unmet needs in the spray gun market to create the RX-PRO Airless Spray Gun, a premium product that offers improved features for professional customers. Titan was recognized for reinvigorating the spray gun category with the product, and for providing strong support at the field level with employee training, in-store displays and customer demonstrations.”
Vendors of the Year
In addition to the best new product award, Sherwin-Williams also recognizes Vendors of the Year at its annual National Sales Meeting.
The 2016 winners:
- Inpro Corporation: A first-time recipient of the award, Inpro’s dedicated field representatives supported Sherwin-Williams healthcare segment, providing strong marketing pieces with an effective vendor direct distribution model – ensuring customers had the right products specified for their needs.
- Mi-T-M: Six-time award recipient developed a streamlined core unit selling strategy, which improved Sherwin-Williams ability to meet specific market needs. The company also provided an enhanced pressure washer rental program, along with marketing pieces and strong promotional support.
- Engineered Floors: First-time award-winner invested in increased sales support and manufacturing techniques to provide the latest in carpet technology. Working side-by-side with Sherwin-Williams multifamily and healthcare national account teams, the company supported Sherwin-Williams floorcovering stores with effective marketing and promotions programs.
- Roman Decorating Products: Received its second Vendor of the Year award for consistently bringing suggestions for new, innovative ways to promote its products in partnership with Sherwin-Williams. The company also demonstrated strong participation in pro shows, promotions and field support, ensured proper training on its product lines for store personnel and worked closely with Sherwin-Williams sales representatives on large commercial jobs.
- Werner: Four-time award-winner developed and implemented a pop merchandiser for Sherwin-Williams stores, visually expanding the core stocking assortment and informing customers of the breadth of product available. Werner also provided marketing and promotional support for both national and district selling events.
See a full lineup of painting equipment on the Sherwin-Williams website